Please review the following terms and conditions prior to using the site. By accessing and using the Site you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, please do not use the Site. The Site is operated by Sterling Property Ventures (103) Ltd ("Company"). Company may, at its sole discretion, change, modify, add, or remove any part of these terms at any time, why Company recommend that you make a full review each time you use the site:
- Other than for your personal and non-commercial use, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit any of the materials on the Site without the prior written consent of Company. However, the use of any press releases and other materials on the Site is permitted in public communications if the source for the information is stated.
- All right, title and interest (including without limitation copyright and other intellectual property rights) in and to all materials on the Site (including without limitation logos, trademarks, designs, text, photographs and graphical images) are owned by Company. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to or use of the Site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The materials on the Site are provided "as is", without any warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct, accurate or reliable, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Company disclaims all representations and warranties in relation to the Site, whether express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall Company or any of its group companies or their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents be liable for any damages (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary and punitive damages), losses, harm or injury that relate to, arise out of, or result from access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site, or that are caused by any failure in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operational transmission, or computer virus.
- The Site may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided solely for your convenience. Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their contents or availability. Company therefore does not make any representations about them, or any material on such sites, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- The information you send to us may be published on the Site and can therefore be viewed by anyone around the world. You agree that by sending us any information you represent and warrant that the information is accurate and does not breach anyone else's rights nor is it libellous, obscene, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, fraudulent, criminal or infringes the rights of third parties or is in any way illegal.
- You may not misuse the Site (including without limitation by hacking or by using it for any illegal purpose or for any other purpose prohibited by these Terms and Conditions).
- Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Company reserves the right to amend, modify, discontinue or suspend all or part of the Site and may restrict your access to all or part of the Site at any time without notice.
- The law of England and Wales shall apply to these Terms, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with the Terms and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England.
Last updated: 03 October 2019